Saturday, October 13, 2012

Nap Pad for Thor



Niece Leslie showed up June 18-21 for a quick visit before she started a new job and moved into a new apartment with hubby Scott. Studying for the Illinois bar exam kept Scott at home.

To show Leslie how to use the longarm she made a small nap pad for her cat Thor. We used printed flannel from our collection. No word if Thor likes or doesn't like the pad.
During her visit, I gave Leslie the Super Cat cape that Keith made for Stubby when we were kids. I do know that Thor did NOT like wearing the cape.


Super Cat Thor

Size: Very small cat nap size
Quilting: Free-form design by Leslie using 2 colors of thread.
Backing: Flannel
Batting: 100% Cotton (Warm and Natural)
Binding: Flannel
Pattern: None. Designed on the spot by Leslie
QC: Spencer








For a CAT! Really!


Well, I'll leave my scent on it and see what the cat thinks!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:County Line Quilts