Monday, December 24, 2012

Simply a Pleasure Table Runner



I made this table runner to have for a gift. The flower fabric came from Mother's stash. The other fabrics were bought for the project. I bought the pattern Simply a Pleasure by Nicole Chambers-Kaya. I made it longer than the pattern by adding more squares. It went together very nicely and the corners matched easily. I quilted it using my 'domestic' (sewing machine) by stitching in the ditch with 100% cotton machine thread from Mother's collection.

I gave this runner to Keith and Miff. See the first picture.

Size: 13" x 61" Table Runner
Quilting: Stitch in the ditch, using dark green cotton thread. Used my sewing machine with a walking foot (duel-feed).
Backing: Dark green cotton print
Batting: 100% Cotton (Warm and Natural)
Binding: Dark green cotton print (same as backing)
Pattern: Simply a Pleasure by Nicole Chambers-Kaya
Piecing by Patty. Quilting on domestic December 15, 2012 (Patty) Binding by Patty. QC by Spencer.













- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:County Line Quilts