Sunday, December 20, 2015

60 Degrees of Separation Table Runner


This is another table runner made from a kit, but this time the kit included the backing fabric and batting, as well as the instructions and top fabric. However, this piece of fabric from Mother's inventory is way prettier than the fabric in the kit, so all I used was the instruction sheet. I quilted this one on the domestic following the striped design of the fabric. I had to buy a bigger 60 deg ruler to make this quilt. I used spray basting. It worked better this time than when I used it with Tomiko's quilt.  This one was given to Ann. I have enough top, backing, and binding fabrics to make another one.


Size: 17" x 42" 
Quilting: Quilted on the domestic following the stripe design. Used dark red 100% cotton thread. Quilting by Patty.
Backing: Dark red cotton print from my inventory, from a fabric.com sale.
Batting: 100% polyester, left over Hobbs batting
Binding:  Dark red plain cotton from Mother's inventory.
Pattern: "Sixty Degrees of Separation" from The Quilt Connection
Piecing by Patty.
Binding by Patty. 
QC by Spencer.

 

 

Location:County Line Quilts