Sunday, January 10, 2016

2016 Zipper Bags

 
First zippered bag, lined, from a video I watched on you-tube and all the tools it took to make it. January.


Made from an M&M bag and iron-on vinyl. Instructions from MSQC Block magazine. January. Sent to Aunt Janet.

Dove Candy Bag. January

M&M Candy Bag. Rosalee selected this one. January.

 
Blue Zippered Pouch and Lining. Sent to Miff for her birthday. January.

Yellow M&M's. For Sally. January.

 
Gummy Bears. For Monika. January.

 
Charlotte's Web. From a shopping bag Mother saved for many years. January.

 
Wild Bird Food Sack. January.
 
Lucky Money for Cindy's (manicurist) Birthday and Tet. January.
Lucky Money for Elora. Chinese New Year. January.

Plaid. For Aunt Janet. Made from fabric she sent. January.

Zipper pouch made for Hannah's birthday present. From a Crafty Gemini video. Zipper was very difficult.  July

Zipper pouch made for Donna. July
Pouch made for Cousin Cindy's 60th birthday party. Used the Crafty Gemini pattern again. Pouch looks like a piece of toast, so I made a tote bag to go with it. August.

I made 7 pouches for Narinder to take to his nieces and family when he visited in August. All pouches made in August.

 
 

 

I made 7 zippered pouches out of candy bags and mailed them to Aunt Lucy to distribute. All pouches were made in September.

 

 

I made this bag out of a bookstore shopping bag that Miff gave me. The books pictured are Moby Dick and Huckleberry Finn. It's an odd size (11" square), so I'm not sure who will want it and for what purpose. But, the quilting on it is very interesting. I put it in the donation box. September 


Leslie visited for her birthday. I made this zippered pouch for her. September

Location:County Line Quilts