Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Holiday Table




This table runner was started to practice utility quilting using perle cotton thread. I started it in a hoop, but finished it in the new PVC quilting frame. I wanted to practice with the frame before I started hand quilting the queen size 'Many Steps to the Sewing Machine.' I liked using the new frame.

The fabric for this runner was purchased from a JoAnn's sale. Since the runner was started a couple years ago, it qualifies as a finished UFO for our yearly goals.

This runner was added to the donation box.

Size: 12" x 60"
Quilting: Hand quilted using perle cotton, called 'utility quilting'
Backing: Holiday print - birds, poinsettias, Christmas theme
Batting: 100% cotton-Warm and Natural
Binding: Holiday print- trees, fall theme
Pattern: 9-patch and plain blocks, my design
Sewing by Patty. Quilting by Patty. Binding by Patty.






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:County Line Quilts